Madeline's Life Journey ♥


Madeline's
HOME ABOUT LINKIES NEWER OLDER FOLLOW


THE OWNER;
Sweet 23 | UiTM KS | Pisces


You can't change the past, but you can ruin the future by neglecting the present.

Credit;
© 2013 - Skins by Facebook Yasmin. Cute icon from Pixel and other from wana.
11 PM THOUGHTS
Saturday, July 28, 2018 | 0 Comments
I've be wondering & worrying about what's going on for tomorrow,after tomorrow and another day...Where there's so many things go through in my mind & I couldn't even sleep. Or maybe I should post something here, for make things be easier. 
                              "Will I brave enough, strong, willing to face it?"
I've asking myself of what,how,when,why is going on for today..& I did my very best to cheer up but ended up questioning myself tonight..Why things I suppose to forget a long time ago suddenly came out nowhere..keep making me out of curiosity??But then, I realized..and even proud of myself that I strong enough face the reality. I thanked to all past memories. Thank you so much for that. Without it, I couldn't be done better.

Well I guess it's right & keep it in my mind. .Yeah of course, thinking too much cause bad health 😜 Chin up! 💪