Madeline's Life Journey ♥


Madeline's
HOME ABOUT LINKIES NEWER OLDER FOLLOW


THE OWNER;
Sweet 23 | UiTM KS | Pisces


You can't change the past, but you can ruin the future by neglecting the present.

Credit;
© 2013 - Skins by Facebook Yasmin. Cute icon from Pixel and other from wana.
New update...
Friday, July 27, 2018 | 0 Comments
Hello there,

Wow, you had found me here. Congrats for that .😜 Just to let you know, I'm doing fine these days. I'm currently in the middle of semester break. If you were curious enough to know, I'm continue my studies in Bachelor of Office Management, UiTM Kota Samarahan. Student part 5. 

1 year to go...until I finish my studies. I'm thankful & regret at the same time because of it. I had done enough until now and still catch up due my unsatisfied result. But that's okay..😉  Better late rather than not doing nothing. 

How was my day today? It was very hot day eventho still morning. Can you imagine 33∘  weather fuhhh. I told ya, it's veryyyyy hot 😰 . This morning I sent my mom to Boat Terminal. (I hope you have safe journey,mom) She's going to Sibu because big boss told her to go Sibu for shopping clothes for convocation. I'm surfing Internet & waiting my lil brother back from school (Then, I have to pick him up this afternoon:big boss order btw 😫)

That's all from now. I will post about how my college life in the next post. Have a nice day. 😉💕